All that this simple recipe calls for are 3 ingredients and a love for anything cauliflower. Paired with our Hot Pepper Conserve
for a heavenly match of sweet and heat!
- 1 head cauliflower, sectioned into florets with flat sides
- 1 jar Red Clay Conserve
- TT Kosher Salt
- Cauliflower may be prepared in either an air fryer or with a combo cast iron/oven preparation.
- In an air fryer, cook for 8-10 minutes at 400.
- If not using an air fryer, preheat the oven to 400, and in a cold cast iron with oil and T salt, place cauliflower flat side down and turn heat on high.
- When the cauliflower begins to aggressively sizzle, add into the over for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add in the Red Clay Conserve, and finish cooking for two minutes.