Umm, Red Clay and BBQ Shrimp, need we say more? This recipe has our Lowcountry mouths watering. Serve this dish as either an app or entree for melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Buttery, a lil spicy, and delicious--can’t ask for much more.
- 3 oz Red Clay Original Hot Sauce
- 6 oz butter
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 3/4 lb. shrimp
- Sourdough bread
- Sauté minced garlic in a pan with oil. Add Red Clay, Worcestershire, and rosemary. Simmer.
- Whisk in butter that has been cubed until fully incorporated, reserve the sauce.
- Add shrimp into a pan and pour sauce over.
- Warm the sauce and gently cook the shrimp in the liquid.
- When shrimp is cooked fully through, plate into serving dish, pour sauce over, and serve with toasted or grilled sourdough.