Have you ever tried Red Clay hot sauce on your potatoes? Because this recipe is a hands-down fan favorite. Our Butter Radish friends prove their talent of creativity and good looks with this pickled potato recipe that completes any cookout. Everyone loves a meal that looks as amazing as it tastes!
- 2 lbs of mini purple potatoes
- 4 ribs of celery diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of pickle juice
- 1/2 cup of dukes mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Red Clay original hot sauce
- Cut potatoes in quarters and add them to boiling water.
- Cook 15-18 minutes until fork tender.
- Whisk together pickle juice, mustard, Mayonnaise, paprika, salt, pepper, and Red Clay original hot sauce.
- Drain the boiling water from potatoes and add the potatoes, onion, and celery to the pickle juice mixture while the potatoes are hot.
- Let cool and let all the pickle mixture absorb in the potatoes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat, when it’s hot add olive oil.
- Cook the potatoes until they are crisp on the outside for about 5 minutes and serve warm.