- 2 fillets of salmon, 6 oz. each
- 1 tablespoon Red Clay Spicy Everything Salt
- 1 tablespoon high-quality olive oil (we like Brightland)
Our Everything Spice Salt adds a bright, smoky crust to simple roasted salmon. This sheet pan recipe is only three ingredients and comes together in less than 15 minutes. Serve it over a simple bed of greens with a drizzle of good quality olive oil or with a side of brown rice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon on the parchment and rub fish with olive oil. Sprinkle with Everything Spice Salt and pepper.
- Bake the fish for 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness. We recommend checking every few minutes to make sure the top doesn't burn, as cooking time can vary depending on your oven.