This flavorful Spicy Peach Salsa is so fresh and tasty, you'll be feeling like you're being served lunch at a resort on a tropical island. With super fresh, simple ingredients, a little heat, and an aroma out of this world, we promise you'll be as obsessed as we are!
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 to 2 jalapeño chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro or mint
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tsp. Spicy Peach Honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Chop up the green pepper, red onion, and jalapeño and add to bowl.
- Chop peaches lightly larger than the previous ingredients and add to bowl
- Finely chop cilantro (or mint) and add to bowl. Stir all together.
- Add lime zest, salt and pepper, and drizzle on Spicy Peach Honey