There is no better way to host family and friends than by providing delicious food. Pair this tasty recipe from High Wire Distilling Company with crackers or veggies. It is hard to beat, especially when you enjoy a little heat!
- 4c Butter beans
- 2ea Garlic Cloves
- 2 lemons zested/squeezed
- 1T Sumac
- 1T Red Clay Spicy Everything Seasoning
- 1 T Red Clay Verde Hot Sauce
- 1/2c Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus some)
- 1/4c Water
- 3T Tahini
- Quickly Blanch butter beans (60 seconds) and shock in ice water.
- Dry well.
- Pulse in robot coupe with remaining ingredients until almost smooth. Some extra olive oil may be needed if the hummus is too thick.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Garnish with olive oil and Red Clay Spicy Everything Seasoning.