Just look at these ingredients...Blood orange, grapefruit, and more oranges! Yes, yes, and yes. The perfect salad recipe to satisfy your sweet & spicy-craving tastebuds drizzled with the most delicious vinaigrette from our Habanero Hot Sauce
- 3 blood oranges
- 3 grapefruit
- 6 tangelos, satsumas, or navel oranges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, sliced into half moons
- 1/4 lb. seasonal lettuces (arugula, mustard, sunflower sprouts)
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 Tbs. Red Clay Habanero
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 Tbs. sunflower oil
- Sea salt
- Peel the citrus, then slice them into rounds and/or cut them into segments.
- Arrange the citrus on serving platter and sprinkle with the onion, celery, and lettuces.
- Whisk together the Habanero sauce and sunflower oil and drizzle over the top.
- Season lightly with sea salt and serve.
Recipe for Charleston Magazine, "A Saucy Celebration with Red Clay Hot Sauce." Photography by Peter Frank Edwards.