Of course we brought along our Red Clay must-haves on a sweet escape this summer to Harbor Island in the Bahamas! Something about the tropical air paired with fresh foods makes the perfect combo. This Coconut Ceviche recipe with Red Clay Original Hot Sauce will certainly transport your taste buds to the flavor of The Bahamas!
- Meat of 2 young coconuts
- ¼ cup organic unsweetened ketchup
- ¼ cup tomato juice
- ¼ cup Red Clay Original Hot Sauce
- 1 English cucumber, deseeded & diced
- ½ jalapeño, deseeded & diced
- 1 ripe roma tomato, diced
- 1/3 yellow onion, julienned
- ½ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 3 limes
- Cut the coconut meat into small bite size pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients
- Garnish with a splash of Red Clay Original Hot Sauce and cilantro.