When you're craving something sweet (and that Hot Honey heat), but don't want all the sugar, you've gotta try this recipe. Satisfy that sweet-tooth (also a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner) with hot honey, cinnamon granola, a touch of thyme, and your own interpretation of what "a lil whipped cream" means!
- 5 or so medium sized plums
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Red Clay Hot Honey
- Whipping cream
- Slice plums
- Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil + 3 tbsp hot honey in a cast-iron skillet on medium heat
- Add plums to the mixture on the pan. Place pan in oven at 400. Bake for 10 mins.
- While they cook, vigorously whisk whipping cream until it forms peaks in the whipped cream
- Top roasted plums with whipped cream, a little bit of thyme, and a sprinkle of cinnamon granola