If you've been craving something salty, savory, and hearty, look no further! The aromas of this recipe alone will transport your mind and mouth to a warm chef's kitchen on a early fall day. Pair this mushroom side dish with a loaded, flavorful salad or maybe even a roasted chicken for the full effect!
- 1 ½# Oyster, shiitake, and cremini (trim/cut into same size pieces)
- 1 c olive oil
- ½ c sherry vinegar
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- T Fresh picked thyme (no stems, only leaves!)
- TT Red Clay Spicy Everything Salt
- Bring the oil to 180 degrees.
- Add salt and mushrooms; gently cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add in thyme and sherry vinegar and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle over Red Clay Spicy Everything Salt and enjoy!