Thanks to the marvelous creators of Butter Radish, this recipe is one that could (and should) be used again and again. We're talkin' the kind of sauce that you crave until you taste it again type of delicious. Try it out for yourself. You can thank us later.
- 1 Vidalia onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of ketchup
- 4 cups of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of Red Clay Habanero sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Cook onions and garlic in a cast iron skillet over low heat until caramelized.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except the butter and lemon.
- Cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice