There's no right way to make a Bloody Mary — but this version, made with our Original Hot Sauce and swirled in a spicy-salty rim, comes pretty close.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 6 oz. Bloody Mary mix of choice
- Red Clay Original Hot Sauce, to taste
- Red Clay Spicy Bloody Mary Salt, for rimming
- Garnishes: Cornichon, Lime Wedges, Olives
- Rim a tall glass halfway around with Spicy Bloody Mary Salt.
- Add vodka, bloody mix, and top with ice.
- Add additional Red Clay hot sauce for heat.
- Stir glass until incorporated.
- Garnish with cornichons, lime, and olives.