This whipped feta appetizer is sure to impress your guests. It only takes a few minutes to put together and the end result is packed with flavor.
- 8 oz. Feta
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- Red Clay Hot Honey
- Fresh Oregano, for garnish
- Fresh Chives, minced for garnish
- Using the paddle attachment, beat the feta for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and paddle again for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and paddle for 2 more minutes. Scrape down the side, start the mixer, and slowly add cream. Paddle for 2 minutes.
- Spoon out onto a plate, garnish with fresh oregano and minced chives.
- Drizzle Red Clay Hot Honey over the top and serve with grilled or toasted bread. Enjoy!