Our friend Jess Bentley of Slice of Jess
crafted this delicious, elevated pub cheese for us, featuring our Red Clay Verde hot sauce
. It's elevated comfort food (and who doesn't love Sourdough pretzels for dipping?). Perfect for a crowd at a party or alone watching Netflix during Quarantine. No judgements.
- 8 ounces Sharp White Cheddar, grated
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Red Clay Verde Hot Sauce, or more to taste
- ½ cup Irish Beer (Harp Lager)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- Chopped Chives. for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika, for garnish
- Grate cheese and then place in the food processor along with the cream cheese, Red Clay Verde Hot Sauce, Irish beer, garlic, and ground mustard. Depending on the size of your food processor, you may have to do this in two batches.
- Puree until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides, if necessary. Sprinkle with paprika, chopped chives and serve immediately with desired items from the serving suggestions.
- Any leftover pub cheese can be kept in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days.
- Serve with Sourdough Crunchy Pretzels, Breadsticks, Crackers, Carrot Sticks, Zucchini Slices, Radish Slices, Salami or other Charcuterie. Enjoy!